Ring Size Guide
It is very important to find out the correct ring size whether the ring is for you or another person. This measurement enables us to provide you with a perfectly fitting ring. For sizes outside of our normal range contact us using the contact form.
If you don't have a ring to measure at home:
- Order one of the finger measurers on Ebay (UK).
- Visit a local jeweller to measure your finger.
If you have a ring at home, try one or more of the options below:
- Measure your ring for an accurate fit with our printable Ring Size Guide. Print it in A4 paper size and read the instructions carefully to make sure you select the best size for you.
- Download the free Ring Sizer mobile app:
Place your existing ring on your phone screen, then adjust the circle until it fits the inside edge of the ring exactly.
- Measure the inside diameter of the ring with a ruler. Then compare it with our chart below.
- Alternatively, take the ring to a local jeweller who will measure it.